Ready for Adventure?
We are looking for a likeminded person to join the Morris Legal Group team in an administration / conveyancing / paralegal role working closely with our Director and Canberra-based conveyancing team.
Our conveyancing practice has grown exponentially this year and we are looking for someone to help us serve our wonderful clients in the purchase and sale of their homes and investment properties. If you’re right for this job, you will know exactly what it takes to work in a highly effective property team and you’re ready for this next adventure.
How we do it
We are tech-driven and client focussed. We have increased our software spend by 300% during the covid-19 crisis to make remote work more dreamy, improve our clients’ experience and make matter tracking flawless.
Best in class service to our clients and the profession is our absolute, Number 1 priority.
We have been honing our systems to make the conveyancing process as easy as possible for us to deliver, while keeping our clients, agents and referrers informed and working with the other side, not against them.
This work continues every day and is a joint effort amongst our whole team.
If you’ve worked in a law firm before, you’ll know this is the dream. If you want to be part of this journey, read on!
We’re looking to welcome a part time or casual team member to work in an administration / conveyancing clerk / paralegal role, who has experience in the legal services or other consulting industry.
- Experience working in a law firm (preferred) and/or within a property team (highly desirable)
- Part time or casual, choose your own hours
- Working arrangements are 100% flexible
- Leafy office in Kingston, ACT
- Remote work is encouraged where possible
- Free parking for all staff
- Competitive remuneration commensurate with your experience
- Room for growth into the future
To give you an idea, some tasks we need immediate assistance with include:
- contract preparation
- client welcome and onboarding
- closing files
- misc office administration tasks
If you have the experience and are right for this role, we will work with you to find the best schedule for both of us. Full time work may be available as the firm grows.
Past, present and future candidates successful in this role include:
- working dads and mums
- superstars returning to work after a break of any kind
- if you’re pursuing your dream job but want to keep one foot in the law
- those juggling work with study or a side hustle (if you’re writing a novel, we’re happy to read it!)
- shiftworkers looking for a moonlight gig
If you have what it takes, awesome! Your next steps are to:
- Dust of your CV
- Send us an email at email@example.com with Adventure Direct in the subject line.
We look forward to seeing you soon!