Ready for Adventure?
We are looking for a likeminded person to join the Morris Legal Group team in this new role as Concierge & Communications Guru.
Our business continues to experience growth and we are looking for someone to help us serve our wonderful clients promptly, with care and enthusiasm. If you’re right for this job, you will be very focussed on the client experience, have an interest in humans, have great attention to detail and care about presentation and telling our firm’s story.
How we do it
We are tech-driven and client focussed. We have increased our software spend by 300% during the covid-19 crisis to make remote work more dreamy, improve our clients’ experience and make matter tracking flawless.
Best in class service to our clients and the profession is our absolute, Number 1 priority.
We have been developing our systems to ensure that our clients can be welcomed to the business and start their property journey with confidence. This work continues every day and is a joint effort amongst our whole team.
Prompt responses, clear advice and a businesslike approach to all our tasks is what sets us apart in the market.
We’re looking to welcome a part time team member into the newly created Concierge / Communications role. This is not a legal role. We’re looking for someone who:
- Really cares about high quality customer service and the client experience
- Is interested in how the machinery of business works
- Finds business administration satisfying
- Has an interest in the future of technology and automation in business
- Wants to experiment with communications and marketing with our fabulous team
- Genuinely loves working with people and working as part of a team towards everyone’s success
Your role will include:
- being the first point of contact for new clients and enquiries
- completing sales track for every client and enquiry
- client onboarding, hospitality and managing their data
- assistance in managing our business automations
- liaising with our graphic design team on our digital assets and tools
- managing social media, blog and communications with the Director
- misc office administration tasks
Some of the perks of working with us are:
- Part time, casual or contract, with a high degree of control over your hours
- Contact time every day means you will stay connected with your team mates
- Leafy office in Kingston, ACT
- Remote work is encouraged where possible
- Free parking for all staff
- Remuneration commensurate with your experience, expect $45,000 – $60,000 inclusive super, pro rata
- Room for growth into the future, including full time work when available
We are open minded and we hope you are too. This role would suit a wide range of previous experience, attitude is key! We would love to chat to you if you are:
- a working dad or mum
- a superstar returning to work after a break of any kind
- seeking a new challenge
- passionate about customer service and getting the job done well
- looking to move from a retail, hospitality or reception role into a professional environment with a focus on customer service and tech
- graduating from a business qualification of any kind and want to get stuck into a future-focussed role
- a law graduate not wanting to practice or a frustrated legal administrator – who still loves Suits (you know who you are!)
If you have what it takes, awesome! Your next steps are to:
- Dust off your CV
- Instead of a cover letter, record a short video (hello, selfie!) telling us a little about yourself and why we should consider you for this role
- Send us an email at email@example.com with Flair in the subject line to receive instructions on how to apply.
We look forward to seeing you soon!